Shipping & Returns
UPS Shipping in the U.S.
We offer the following shipping methods (where available) for package items (typically items under 150 lbs.) shipped in the Continental U.S.
- UPS Express Critical (Live Rates Not Available - Call for Price quote if you need this level of service)
- UPS Next Day Air Early A.M.
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS 3 Day Select
- UPS Ground
We offer the following shipping methods (where available) for freight items (Within the U.S. and to Canada and Puerto Rico)
- UPS LTL Freight
- UPS Next Day Air Freight
- UPS 2nd Day Air Freight
- UPS 3 Day Freight
UPS Shipping Internationally
Risk of Loss
Always contact us first so that we can review your request for return. If the request is approved, we will provide you with a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You can reach us directly at 508-794-1392 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
725 Main St., Suite 5
Millis, MA 02054
- All documentation and instructions that were included with the product must be returned in the package.
- In the event that the product is not returned in the same condition as it was when shipped by us, or you have not complied with all of the requirements of this Return Policy, we will make the necessary deductions from the amount that you paid for the product, as well as the restocking charge, in order to compensate us for our losses.
- In the event that you comply with every provision of this Return Policy, ISI will return to you the price that ISI received from you for the product, less all costs for original packaging, shipping, insurance, and Taxes that may have been paid at the time of your original purchase.
- A product is not eligible for return if it has been subjected to any wear or damage not the cause of ISI.
- We reserve the right to modify this Return Policy as expressed in our Terms and Conditions of Website Orders from time to time, so please check our website from time to time for the latest Return Policy.