Quality Surplus New & Used Industrial Parts and Components

> Flow Control & Fluid Transfer Products

Surplus New And Used Flow Control And Fluid Transfer Products

Flow control and fluid transfer products are used to manage the movement, flow and transfer of liquid, solid and gaseous materials. You can further refine your specific search using the category(ies) below:

Gas Pressure Regulators

Gas pressure regulators control the delivery pressure of a gas.

Pipe, Tubing, Hose and Accessories

Pipe, Tubing, Hose and Accessories are fluid transfer components.

Pressure Regulators

Pressure regulators are used to maintain a constant outlet pressure or flow.


Pumps are devices used to transfer or move fluids, such as liquids, slurries, or gases.

Rotary Unions

Rotary  unions (rotating unions) are devices used to conduct fluids and gases from one point to another, often under high pressure, and are designed to lock onto an input valve while rotating or swiveling to meet an outlet.

Valve Actuators & Positioners

Valve actuators and positioners are typically used to provide automated control and monitoring of the position of valves.


Valves regulate the flow of fluids (gases, liquids, fluidized solids, or slurries) by opening, closing, or partially obstructing various passageways.